Terms & ConditionsLast Updated 2008-10-21 10:29:26
- FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service Terms of Service - Our general terms and conditions
- FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service - How we maintain and protect your information in the Warranty System
- FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service Program Policies - Guidelines for using the Warranty System
- Description of Service. The FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service (Service) is a internet based application, provided for the uses of manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers and registered end users of "shortline" or specialty agricultural equipment. You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you. There is no charge for registration of your warranty with the manufacturer, wholesaler or dealer. There is a $2.00 fee which is deducted from your total claim amount, for each claim filed with the Service. Manufacturers or Wholesalers will be charged this $2.00 fee when any claim is approved for payment and will be bill to the manufacturer or wholesaler. Failure to pay invoices within 60-days shall be cause for termination of service to the equipment manufacturer or wholesaler.
- Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement, including the FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service Program Policies ("Program Policies"), located at http://www.equipwarranty.com/help/program_policies.php, or such other URL as the Service may provide from time to time. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service, (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Content of the Service. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service takes no responsibility for third party conversion software (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service have any obligation to conform to the requirements of such data conversion software. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service, its users and the public. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the "Service Rights"), and such Service Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The Service Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service; and (ii) all software associated with the Service. The FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service Rights do not include third-party content used as part of Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service.
- Your Intellectual Property Rights. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Account Inactivity. After a period of inactivity, FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service reserves the right to disable or terminate a user's account.
- Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service at http://www.EquipWarranty.com/accounts/; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect. FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service shall not be required), if you have provided an email address, the Service will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service delivery of such notice. Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, and 12 - 13 of the Agreement, along with applicable provisions of the general Terms of Service (including the section regarding limitation of liability), shall survive expiration or termination.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
©2008 FFN Warranty Registration and Claims Service